The 12th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES2018) aims to promote a cohesive overview of storage technologies that can enable the complete transition to a decentralised renewable energy system. IRES 2018 will take place in Dusseldorf (DE) on 13-15 March, 2018.
Authors are invited to submit research and projects abstracts for IRES 2018.
The following topics can be addressed for parallel sessions (“oral presentations”) or the poster exhibition (“poster presentation”):
- Technologies, systems, plants and scenarios
- Politics, policies, laws, finances and markets
- Smart Environments
- Global Approaches – Renewable energy storage research in your country
- Energy storage in emerging countries
- Municipal energy supply systems
Abstract submission deadline: 15 September, 2017
All abstract submissions must be made via IRES’ online abstract submission system. The registration fee for oral or poster presenters includes access to all parts of the conference and exhibition.
For detailed information on the call for abstracts, including details on topics, abstract format, and selection process, please click here.