Conference 24 – 26 October 2017
Singapore, Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands
Organised by the Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore (SEAS), Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES) is Asia’s leading event focusing on clean energy technology, policy and finance supported by leading government agencies, research institutes and industry in Singapore. ACES provides a common platform for thought leaders in both the public and private sector to collaborate on critical issues and opportunities in harnessing clean energy for the future.
Also, being the regional platform to share and co-create innovative clean energy solutions, ACES supports the vision to be a clean energy hub for Asia and:
- Provides a platform to discuss, understand and experience Singapore’s “living laboratory” for solar adoption, the integration of renewable energy and electric vehicles, and learn how sustainable energy management is essential to liveable cities.
- Helps shape the future of clean energy and smart-sustainable cities.
- Explores collaboration and innovative clean energy solutions within a vibrant ecosystem of technology / service companies, research institutes and energy leaders.
Highlights of the three-day programme include:
- The Clean Energy Leaders Dialogue
is a high-level forum bringing together leaders in the regional solar and renewables space. The Dialogue witnesses top utility leaders, PV manufacturers and developers and policy professionals exchanging best practices and debating trends and solutions in the clean energy industry
- Solarising Singapore and Solarising Asia
Given Singapore’s strategic location in the Asian Sunbelt and the high cost of electricity, there has been a growing interest in solar PV over the years. This session brings the adopters of solar technology together with companies providing technologies and solutions as well case studies of successful supplementation.
- The Financial Summit
will feature two new and exciting tracks that focus on the perspectives of PV project development and system ownership, as well as solar investment and financing. Except to see a diverse mix of movers and shakers from the solar industry, as well as the finance and insurance sectors.