FLEXCON 2017 is a new international conference aiming to accelerate the renewable energy transition by enabling co-creation, development and discovery of flexible energy technologies. It will take place in Amsterdam (NL) on 20-21 November, 2017.
This conference brings together business representatives, entrepreneurs, energy professionals and technology experts, all sharing a common goal: to engage consumers in the flexible energy revolution. The conference will host 200 top smart home and smart energy professionals, including 80 systems- and business developers that will actively learn how to implement your technology.
FLEXCON provides you the unique opportunity to display your technology or solution in form of a workshop or exposition stand.
Please click here if you want to know more.
Conference setup outline:
- Hands-on development and coding sessions on flexible technologies
- In-depth knowledge workshops for energy professionals and entrepreneurs
- Business tracks on strategy, vision, regulations, policy, markets etc.
- Flexible Energy Lab: A venue full of smart home devices, Electric Vehicles, batteries, solar panels, smart meters, API’s, platforms, where 80 innovators in 20 teams will co-create MVP flexible energy solutions
- A great sponsor networking dinner
- Contest of developed MVP’s in gamified scenario
For more information please visit the conference website.