The importance of using existing systems and resources with efficiency and clean environment awareness is vital. In this context, the 6th International Smart Grids and Cities Congress and Fair (ICSG Istanbul 2018) will gather over 10 thousand energy stakeholders and nearly 350 global corporations as exhibitors on 25-26 April 2018 in Istanbul (TR).
The congress will address contemporary developments of energy and environment sectors and the following topics:
- Strategies, Planning and Quality for Smart Grids and Smart Cities
- Socio-Economic Aspects of Smart Grids and Smart Cities
- Architectures & Systems for Smart Grids
- Energy Management (EMS) and Monitoring Systems
- Energy Generation & Storage Technologies and Systems for Smart Grids
- Energy Consumption Forecasting Techniques and Algorithms
- Smart Grid Networking & Communication Techniques
- Smart Grids Protection, Fault Management, Energy/Power Quality and Maintenance
- Human Sources Management for Smart Grids
- Case Studies and Innovative Applications for Smart Cities
- Smart Grids and Energy Harvesting
This congress will provide an international platform in order to throw the participants together with all the shareholders, find answers to many questions, teach the latest innovations about smart grids, show sample applications and define investment strategies.