MicroDERlab is a Research Group at the University Politehnica of Bucharest in Romania, reuniting teams from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and the Faculty of Power Engineering. MicroDERlab promotes a common research agenda on electrical engineering topics focusing measurements and instrumentation for a faster deploying of the intelligent networks of the future.
MicroDERlab is hosting and giving guidance to passionate students, preparing them to enroll into the next enthusiastic generation of engineers and scientists. Part of the educational activity is hosted on the virtual communication platform VLab.
- Grid integration of renewable energy sources
- Monitoring and control for active distribution grids
- DC and hybrid microgrids
- Instrumentation and measurement for power systems
- Synchronized measurements
- State estimation and grid models
- Smart Metering
- Power Quality