The Technical University of Sofia is the largest higher education institute of technology in Bulgaria with a 60-year-long tradition in training engineers. TU Sofia currently has 18 000 students, of which 800 are international students. The Research and Development Sector (RDS) is a unit of the TU Sofia whose tasks are related to the organization, administration and services of the research activities under contract with the National research programs and industry.
Fields of Engineering Education:
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Power Generation
- Computer Science and Telecommunications
- Textile Engineering
- Industrial Management
- R. Stanev, M. Georgiev, A. Krusteva, “Interoperability Analysis of Electrical Networks with Electric Vehicle Charging Devices and Distributed Energy Resources”, in International Journal of Distributed Energy Resources and Smart Grids, vol.11, no. 3, pp.195-210, 2015.
- E. N. Baikova, S. S. Valtchev, R. Melício, V. Fernão Pires, A. Krusteva, G. Gigov, “Study on Electromagnetic Emissions from Wireless Energy Transfer ” proceedings of the IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC), pp.492-497Varna (BG), 25-28 September, 2016.
- M. Georgiev, R. Stanev, A. Krusteva, “Flexible load control in electric power systems with distributed energy resources and electric vehicle charging”, proceedings of the IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC), pp.1034-1040, Varna (BG), 25-28 September, 2016.
- G. Gigov, A. Krusteva, S. Valtchev, “Experimental study of wireless inductive system for electric vehicles batteries charging”, proceedings of the IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC), pp.286-290, Varna (BG), 25-28 September, 2016.
- E. N. Baikova, S. S. Valtchev, R. Melicio, A. Krusteva, V. Fernão Pires, “Study of the Electromagnetic Interference Generated by Wireless Power Transfer Systems“, in International Review of Electrical Engineering (IREE), vol. 11, no.5, pp.526-534, September/October, 2016.
- H. Antchev, “Study Driver Module for IGBT`s”, in International Journal for Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), vol.6, no.3 (part 6), pp.77-79, March, 2016.
- K. Milanov, M. Slavkova, H.Antchev, “Thyristor Control Driver with Composite Transformer”, 19th International Symposium on Electrical Apparatus and Technologies (SIELA), Bourgas, (BG), 29 May-1 June, 2016.