The Renewable Distributed Generation Forum, on 13-15 April, 2016, in Lausanne (CH), will bring together top experts from around the world to examine the very latest technology advances, case studies, and business models for increasing the penetration of renewable energy while optimising the benefits for stakeholders across the energy ecosystem. The emphasis is on real-world deployments, key lessons learned to date, and success strategies moving forward.
Topics to be addressed during the event include:
- Leveraging grid-scale and distributed energy storage
- Market trends, growth projections, and change drivers
- Grid-connected and off-grid microgrid systems
- Managing the impact of renewables on transmission and distribution system
- Interfaces and integration into existing systems
- Power control strategies and monitoring
- Next-gen smart grid technologies and network architectures
- Advanced technologies for enabling greater PV and wind integration
- New-generation distributed energy resources inverters
- And much more
You can register and find out more information about the event, the attached workshop and the speakers please visit www.distributed-generation-forum.com.
You can find the original press release here.