Job related tasks:
The position supports our joint research projects in the field of smart grids including:
- Research on grid integration of distributed energy resources, grid control
- Pre-standardization, grid codes and grid connection guidelines
- Organization and moderation of scientific workshops
- Project management / coordination
- International networking with leading research institutes, manufacturers and grid operators
- University degree (MSc) in electrical engineering or similar, preferably with previous experience in the field of smart grids and grid integration of renewable energy resources or similar topics
- Strong organizational skills preferably experience with project management
- Preferably background knowledge on standardization
- Interest and ability to organize and moderate technical and networking events (workshops, project meetings, web conferences, etc.)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Communication skills in German would be a plus
What we offer:
DERlab offers a creative international work environment in a highly motivated team and
collaboration with researchers in leading research institutions including DERlab members and other partners of international projects.
We offer you professional development opportunities including to expand your personal professional network. The remuneration offered is according to the German TVöD Bund. The position is initially limited to two years with the possibility for extension.
Application deadline: 31 March 2022
Applications including motivation letter, CV and certificates can be submitted to: Dr. Diana Strauss-Mincu, jobs(at)der-lab.net.
Please also contact Dr. Strauss-Mincu in case you have any question.