DERlab is pleased to announce that the Association is supporting the first DER-SmartGrid Integration conference 2019, an international 3-day event taking place on 14-16 May in London, UK.
Join leading energy transition specialists for the latest solutions to the strategic, commercial and technical issues surrounding the integration of DERs into the electricity system. The case study led conference programme also includes a series of start-up lighting pitches, a technology-innovation panel, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art DER technologies and an evening networking reception open to all participants.
Don’t miss 14+ in-depth utility case studies from leading speakers including:
- Alicia Abrams, Group Strategy Director – Vattenfall
- Ricardo Perez, Head of Technology Portfolio and Sustainable Project Development – Enel Global Infrastructure & Networks
- Annemie Ress, Managing Director – Innogy Innovation Hub UK
- Colm Murphy, Head of Electricity Market Change Delivery – National Grid ESO
- Jean-Philippe Poirrier, Assistant Director, Smart Grid Solutions Industrialisation Program – Enedis
- Sotiris Georgiopoulos, Head of Smart Grid Development – UK Power Networks
Get a 10% discount on conference passes by applying the code DER-19-MEDIA-LAB.
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.