The India Smart Grid Week (ISGW) 2018, the international conference and exhibition on smart grids and smart cities, will take place in New Delhi (IN) on 5-9 March, 2018.
ISGW 2018 will bring together India’s leading electricity utilities, policy makers, regulators, investors and world’s top-notch smart grid experts and researchers to discuss trends, share best practices and showcase next generation technologies and products in smart grid and smart cities domain. ISGW 2018 will include plenaries, technical sessions, interactive workshops, panels, keynotes, master classes, as well as technical & cultural tours.
ISGW 2018 is now announcing a Call for Technical Papers.
Possible topics are:
- Electric Mobility
- Smart Grids for Smart Cities
- Foundational Blocks for Smart Grids
- Technology Trends
- Disruptive Innovations for Utilities
- Regulations for Smart Grids
- 250 Million Smart Meters in India – Rollout Strategies and Timeline
- Socio-Economic Aspects
- Towards 100% Renewables
- Power Markets and Smart Grids
- Smart Water – Solutions for Water Production, Transmission and Distribution Networks
- Smart City Gas – Solutions for Gas Transmission and Distribution Networks
Submissions are possible until 31 August, 2017.
Please click here for further information on the call for papers or contact email@example.com.
To find out more about India Smart Grid Week 2018, check out the brochure.