On 10 April 2018 in Porto (PT) the Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Cyber-Physical Energy Systems will adress the topics related to the simulation of complex, heterogeneous energy systems.
Call for Papers
Up until 4 February 2018 you can submit you papers for the workshop on the following topics:
- Hybrid modeling and simulation
- Co-Simulation of multi-domain systems
- Ontologies for energy systems
- Applications of cyber-physical energy systems
- Distributed algorithms and control
- Standards in interfacing components
- Formal languages for energy systems
- Smart Grid modeling
- Smart Cities modeling
- Design of simulations/experiments
Submitted papers are peer-reviewed by at least 3 reviewers. Workshop language is English. Contributions on work in progress are welcome. Submitted papers are required to comply with the guidelines for IEEE conference manuscripts and must not exceed 6 pages in length. Submissions are handled via the Easy Chair submission system. Accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, subject to final approval by the conference committee.