The PV Technology Lab, FOSS Research Centre for Sustainable Energy of the University of Cyprus is launching a call for Summer 2023 Internships and undergraduate students are invited to apply to contribute to the smart, green and digital transition.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to engage in challenging real-world problems and improve their skills in subjects they are passionate about whilst gaining work experience.
• Gain hands-on experience dealing with real problems and in some cases in collaboration with industry professionals.
• Operate professional state-of-the-art equipment located only in a few places globally.
• Trained and supervised by worldwide renowned Academics and Researchers.
• Acquire skills in communication, leadership and teamwork.
• Networking opportunities
FIELDS OF STUDY
Interns will have the opportunity to be involved in cutting-edge projects in any of the following fields (or related to):
• Smart Grids
• Renewable Energy
• Data Analytics
• Fault Detection
• PV and Hydrogen Implementation
• Smart Devices and Interoperable Protocols for Control and Communication
Internships start in early June and have flexible end dates.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title “Application: PV Lab Internship Program 2023”, by Friday, 1st of March 2023.