DERlab is delighted to become an official partner of the 8th International Conference on the Integration of Renewable and Distributed Energy Resources (IRED) that will take place on 17-19 October 2018 in Vienna (AT).
IRED is a global conference gathering experts from industry, government and academia to share information on state-of-the-art technologies, research and know-how and engage in lively discussions related to the integration of renewable and distributed energy resources into the power systems. The conference will focus on the technical, market, and regulatory issues that challenge the integration of these resources into the grid. The conference will include several opportunities for in-depth discussion within pre-conference sessions, post-conference breakouts, a poster session, and evening events.
Become a sponsor
By supporting IRED you are supporting the integration of renewables and Distributed Energy Resources inro the grid.
As a sponsor you are provided with a number of exclusive benefits. Contact DERlab if you would like to be sponsor and we will provide you with all further information.
- One complimentary registration
- Recognition on the conference materials, emails and website
- Table in a well trafficked area of the conference
Call for posters is open on the following topics:
- Grid Integration of Centralised and Decentralised Storage Devices
- Large-Scale Renewable Generation
- Renewable Power Forecasting
- Market and Business Models
- Grid Operation and Resiliency
- Regulatory Issues
- Successful Demonstrations
- Control, Protection and Energy Management
- Generation and Load Management
- Solar and Wind Energy Integration
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Island Grids and Micro-Grids
- Transmission and Distribution
The abstract, in English, should include:
Full title, author’s full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail, name and affiliation of co-authors, topic, a brief summary including the purpose, methods, approach, results and conclusions of the presented work. The abstract should fit on ONE standard A4 sheet. In addition, authors may submit one additional explanatory page to facilitate the reviewer’s assessment. A template for the preparation of the poster will be provided. Selected posters will be presented in poster sessions and will be uploaded on the conference website and proceedings.
Abstracts should be submitted for review to ired2018(at)ait.ac.at
A Poster Award will be given for the best poster submission, and a 2-minute summary presentation at the conference. The decision will be made by a board of referees consisting of the members of the scientific committee.
You can find the programme on the IRED website.