DERlab is pleased to announce that the Association is supporting the first Smart Grid Flexibility 2019, an international 3-day event taking place on 01-03 October in London, UK.
Join leading energy transition specialists for the latest solutions to the strategic, commercial and technical issues surrounding the development of a more flexible energy system. The case study led conference programme also includes a technology-innovation panel, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art flexibility technologies and an evening networking reception open to all participants.
Don’t miss 14+ in-depth utility case studies from leading speakers including:
· Ricardo Perez, Head of Technology Portfolio and Sustainable Project Development – Enel Global Infrastructure & Networks
· Colm Murphy, Head of Electricity Market Change Delivery – National Grid ESO
· Yvonne Ruwaida, Business Strategist – Vattenfall Eldistribution
· Andreas John, Head of System Management at 50 Hertz – Elia Group
· Frans Campfens, Principal Consultant Energy Consulting – Qirion (Alliander)
· Jean-Philippe Poirrier, Assistant Director, Smart Grid Solutions Industrialisation Program – Enedis
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.
Get a 10% discount on conference passes by applying the code SGF-19-MEDIA-DERLAB