The market for grid-connected energy storage systems is relatively new and unexplored but growing rapidly. For a successful deployment, you need clarity and shared expectations between buyer and supplier. For this reason, DNV GL took the lead in bringing together an international consortium of industry stakeholders to develop the GRIDSTOR Recommended Practice.
GRIDSTOR Recommended Practice (DNVGL-RP-0043) offers a global framework an independent quality guarantee of the safe implementation and operation of your energy storage. Benefit from these clear, practice-based guidelines for all stakeholders helping your system meet specific and shared safety, operational and performance criteria.
The benefits of the RP are:
- Coverage of a broad range of energy storage technologies and applications
- Use of a system-level approach
- Clear, comprehensive structure
- Link to all key standards and guidelines from a single document
- Simple, clear and practice-based additional guidance where needed, in harmony with all of those standards and guidelines
As the energy storage sector experiences rapid and strong developments and innovations, the existing GRIDSTOR recommended practice has been updated regularly.
For more details on the GRIDSTORE RP, please click here.