The 8th International Conference on the Integration of Renewable and Distributed Energy Resources (IRED 2018) is a global conference gathering experts from industry, government and academia to share information on state-of-the-art technologies, research and know-how and engage in lively discussions related to the integration of renewable and distributed energy resources into the power systems. IRED 2018 will take place in Vienna (AT) on October 16-19, 2018.
You are cordially invited to submit a poster to be considered for presenting at the 2018 conference on the following topics:
- Grid Integration of Centralised and Decentralised Storage Devices
- Large-Scale Renewable Generation
- Renewable Power Forecasting
- Market and Business Models
- Grid Operation and Resiliency
- Regulatory Issues
- Successful Demonstrations
- Control, Protection and Energy Management
- Generation and Load Management
- Solar and Wind Energy Integration
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Island Grids and Micro-Grids
- Transmission and Distribution
The poster submission deadline is July 31, 2018.
Download the Poster Template and submit your work here.
A Poster Award will be given for the best poster submission, and 2-minute summary presentation at the conference. The decision will be made by a board of referees consisting of the members of the scientific committee.Subscribe to DERlab Newsletter