The objective of the DACH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighboring countries (DACH+).
The Call for Papers is now open for high-quality, original papers on smart energy systems and energy-efficient computing and communication. Submissions describing theoretical contributions as well as system design, implementation, and experimentation are welcome.
The list of topics of interest to the conference includes, but is not limited to:
- ICT for energy networks, micro-grids, and management of distributed generation.
- Energy-efficient mobility, charge management for electric vehicles, energy-aware traffic control, and smart grid integration of mobile storage.
- Smart buildings, digital metering, occupant comfort, and user interaction.
- Protocols and architectures for IT systems in the energy sector.
- Data analytics for smart energy systems and platforms for data analysis.
- Information systems for behavior change, market mechanisms, and business cases.
- Cross-cutting issues including: cyber security and privacy protection, interoperability, verification of networked smart grid systems, and more.
Submission deadline: April 25, 2019.
The Energy Informatics conference series is a joint initiative of the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology, the Swiss Federal Office of Energy, and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. This year’s edition of the conference is also supported by the Austrian Computer Society.