Are you ready for the new challenges & opportunities as power markets around the world evolve?
POWER WEEK AFRICA is the 3rd annual international conference & summit delivering a unique experience for each day of the event. You are guaranteed 5 days of premium networking opportunities that is inclusive of a 2-day main conference, 5 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
The conference promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
· Abubakar Sani Sambo, Chairman, Ministerial Task Force on Power, Nigeria
· Haliru Dikko, Commissioner, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority
· Oscar Amonoo–Neizer, Executive Secretary, Energy Commission, Ghana
· Abubakar Malah Umar, Director, Energy Commission, Nigeria
· Cyprian Nyakundi, Director, Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya
· Ibilola Amao, Governing Council Member, Energy Institute, United Kingdom
· Greg Austin, Managing Director, Juwi Renewable Energies, South Africa
· Geoffrey Mabea, Executive Secretary, Energy Regulators Association of East Africa
· Ademola Adesina, CEO, Rensource Energy, Nigeria
· William Price, CEO, Enel Green Power, South Africa
· Ato Gyasi, Senior Director, Africa Finance Corporation, Nigeria
· Wido Schnabel, Director, Canadian Solar
· Chris Chijiutomi, Director, CDC Group, United Kingdom
· Brian Dames, CEO, African Rainbow Energy & Power, South Africa
· Simon Hodson, CEO, Gridworks, United Kingdom
· Chris Flavin, Director, Gridworks, United Kingdom
· Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO, Bushveld Energy, South Africa
· Peter Pechtl, Managing Director, ENEXSA, Austria
· Alexander Schonfeldt, Managing Director & COO, Enerox, Austria
· José María López, Director, MRC Consultants & Transaction Advisers, Spain
· Aleem Tharani, Partner, Bowmans, Kenya
· Dumisani Tembo, Partner, AB & David, Zambia
· Kieran Whyte, Partner, Baker McKenzie, South Africa
· Gabriel Kroes, Senior Energy Specialist, DNV GL, South Africa
· James Sherwood, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute, United States of America
· … and many more
The POWER WEEK ASIA will feature 5 supplementary workshops and masterclasses addressing cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies, including Renewable Energy, Energy Regulation & Policies, Energy Storage, Power Project Finance and Power Contracts & Negotiation.
Email Weslyn Lee to register your attendance now.
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please log onto www.power-week.com/africa
To join the discussion: