Join POWER WEEK ASIA (9 – 13 November 2020 in Singapore), the 6th annual international conference & summit, designed for the electric power and energy industry in the region of Asia.
Are you ready for the new challenges & opportunities as power markets around the world evolve?
POWER WEEK ASIA is the 6th annual international conference & summit, designed for the electric power and energy industry in the region of Asia. It provides 5 days of networking opportunities with C-level executives during a 2-day conference as the main event, plus 5 workshops and masterclasses with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on Asian power and energy market outlook.
The conference features 20+ engaging sessions covering government regulation & policy, market liberalisation, energy mix & integration, fossil fuels in power market, demand & supply, renewable energy outlook, energy transition, utility-scale solar development, wind energy, hydropower, tariffs, energy storage, smart grid technologies, mini-grid & microgrid, digitalisation, electric vehicles, power trading, project finance, project development, energy efficiency and many more.
Join the conversation with leading experts and stay ahead in this evolving industry. POWER WEEK ASIA
is the most anticipated event, not to be missed!
Global energy leaders who have confirmed to speak:
- Toh Seong Wah, CEO, Energy Market Company, Singapore
- Zainal Arifin, VP, Technology Development & Standardization, (PLN), Indonesia
- Mohd Yusrizal Mohd Yusof, Managing Director, TNB Renewables, Malaysia
- Ingo Birnkraut, CEO and Managing Director, RWE Technology International, Germany
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer, Global Partnership, JERA, Japan
- Geert Bunkens, CFO, ENGIE Asia-Pacific, Thailand
- Bert Deprest, Head of C&I and Renewables, ENGIE South East Asia, Singapore
- Ram Natarajan, CEO, APAC, Mainstream Renewable Power, Singapore
- Simon Li, President & GM, Asia Pacific Project Business Unit, Trina Solar, China
- Martin Angelov, SVP, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank, Singapore
- Francois Espinassous, Head of Advisory, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank, Singapore
- Refi Kunaefi, Managing Director, Akuo Energy, Indonesia
- Achal Sondhi, APAC Market Director, Fluence, Singapore
- Narsingh Chaudhary, EVP & Managing Director, Power- Asia, Black & Veatch, Thailand
- Virgil Beaston, CTO, Powin Energy, United States of America
- Stephen Woodhouse, Director, AFRY, United Kingdom
- Philip Napier-Moore, Programme Leader, Renewable Power, East Asia, Mott MacDonald, Thailand
- Rahul Gupta, Solution Leader and Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, Singapore
- Ignatius Hwang, Managing Partner, Squire Patton Boggs, Singapore
- … and many more.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, it gives you the chance to learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects.
Email Weslyn Lee to register your attendance now.
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please log onto www.power-week.com/asia
To join the discussion: