The “Remote Testing & EIRIE Platform” webinar, jointly organised by DERlab Working Group 4 “Strengthening the integration of laboratories & researcher exchange” and Horizon 2020 projects ERIGrid 2.0 and PANTERA, took place on 8 March 2021.
This webinar’s main points of focus were on the following topics:
- Welcome words from DERlab board
- Overview of the ERIGrid 2.0 Research Infrastructure for Smart Grids and Smart Energy Systems
- Introduction of the ERIGrid 2.0 Lab Access Programme
- Experiences with Remote Lab Access Services on the Example VILLAS4ERIGrid
- Virtual Research Services in ERIGrid 2.0
- Demo of the VLab Services from RWTH Aachen
- Demo of the OpenAFPM Services from ICCS-NTUA
- PANTERA project – A pan European Technology Energy Research Approach
Have a look at the questions asked during the webinar here.
“Remote Testing & EIRIE Platform” Webinar available on-demand